Monday, January 31, 2011

Miami's Welcome Mat -- The Pink Pussycat's Lewd Neon Humor


Club Pink Pussycat always welcomes me to Miami.  Whenever I take the bus from the airport, I am cheered -- truly happy -- to see the colors and broad humor of this strip club (see photo to left, with the bus windows appropriately steamed).  I, too, like the eponymous pink feline sitting in a most improbably (for a cat) position.  

During the day, the building loses the lurid benefit of neon.  The Pink Pussycat, however, holds its own.  It is bright and colorful in the strong South Florida sun.    

I have been visiting the city for years, and still take pictures of this place if I have my camera handy.  I must be easily amused by the non-subtle humor of this place. 

1 comment:

  1. Below is just such a compilation of suggestions that will help anyone interested in a pro when it comes to buying or selling commercial real estate. Regardless of whether you are buying or selling the property, negotiate! Make
    3ann-house |

    isid |

    servewell |

    resourcesworkforce |

    studentsfirstmi |

    ReplyDelete